Your store, your savings
EnergySmart Grocer is a complimentary service brought to you by National Grid that enables grocery stores to save energy and increase profit margins. Our solutions offer much more than just a quick fix. We deliver persistent savings by forming lasting relationships with businesses that turn to us for energy expertise.
Who we work with
EnergySmart Grocer serves mid to large-sized grocery stores with peak demand greater than 60 kW. You can always contact us to see if your store qualifies.
Where we operate
Our services are available to commercial customers in the electric utility territory of National Grid in Massachusetts. Because this service is offered by National Grid, there’s no fee for the services we provide.
What we provide
- No-cost energy assessments and site-specific reports
- Customized long-term energy efficiency investment plans
- Proven solutions for persistent energy savings
- Financial incentives and application assistance
- Guidance and technical expertise from local Account Managers
Video spotlight — Press play for an inside look at Hannaford Supermarkets’ progressive approach to saving energy, and see how EnergySmart Grocer is helping the company reach its ambitious goals.
What sets us apart
- Our Account Managers are neutral parties whose top priority is to help you save.
- We offer engineering expertise for multiplex system and other complex projects.
- We have the ability to handle the highest volume of incentives, including large national chains.
- Personalized customer service allows us to meet each grocer’s specific needs.
Contact your local Account Manager to sign up for a custom no-cost energy assessment.